An Unlikely Becomes Extraordinary
Welcome to Dive Deeper
In today’s lesson, we begin to use the D.I.V.E. method of studying Ephesians and, hopefully, learn more about Paul the Apostle.
Begin by reading Ephesians 1:1-2 several times to help you Visualize and understand the overall context of the verses.
Next, let’s take some time to Investigate about the book of Ephesians and it’s author. Remember to use your study tools to help find this information, if needed.
- Who is the author?
- What do you know about him?
- Where did the author write this book?
- Why did the author write Ephesians?
- Who did he write it to?
- What study tool(s) did you use to find this information?
- Do you feel like God can’t use you? Especially because of your past?
- What do you feel hinders God from giving you an extraordinary testimony?
- Share your WOW (Word of Wisdom) Moment
Use Strong’s Concordance to look up these words:
- Grace –
- Peace –
- After studying these two words, what does God’s grace and peace mean to you?
- Did you know how to use Strong’s Concordance to look up these words? If not, what challenged you about learning to use this study tool?
Today covered a large range of material – from practical to spiritual. Share with us as much or as little from the discussion questions above as you are comfortable. The bold questions are suggested as discussion topics, but please feel free to comment what impacted you the most.
Join the conversation in the comment section